"If you're not going to be ready to fail, you're not going to learn how to cook." -Julia Child

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Beginning

Hi. My name is Jenny, I'm 19 years old, and I'm a sophomore at the University of Maryland. Do I have a major? Nope. Do I know what I want to study? Not really. Do I even know what I'll be doing next year? Well, no. One thing I do know, though, is that I love to cook. I can remember cooking with my mom ever since I was little, but my interest in cooking/baking has developed into a passion just over the past few years. I don't have any professional training, but I've been to a few cooking classes here and there. A lot of my inspiration comes from cooking shows and food blogs. I'll cook anything once. I love trying new recipes, experimenting with different flavors, and putting my own twist on recipes. Most of all, I love making people happy with my food.

I decided to start a blog so I can take you along with me on my culinary journey as I test new recipes, learn new techniques, and most of all, become more knowledgeable about the field.

2 comments:

  1. jenny i am so proud of you! JUST KEEP COOKING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I love your new blog. I can't wait to try your wonderful recipes. You are so special. I am always so proud of you and keep up the good work.
    love,ferne

    ReplyDelete